Monday, September 13, 2010

4x4 Gargoyle swap



That commercial where they hit people in the fore head because they could of had a V~8.
Well that is what I felt like when I looked at the 4x4 I had been working on.See I had just glued all my pieces I had cut out to use on the 4x4 background I had prepared,and added the tree branch.When I noticed  the background didn't have any sky line...DAHhhh!
So I grabbed some copy paper and just did a quick rub over with a pencil.Then I cut out the copy paper, and used a glue stick.Then add it to some painters tape.Not a good idea because I really could have just used a piece of paper to cover where I didn't want to add the color blue.Any how once it was covered I quickly used Martha Stewart's white stamp pad and then went over that with the turquoise blue.You can't see the glitter gel pins I added to high light the yellow and orange.I tryed to keep this piece flat because Lori the hostess mentioned some of the swappers might want to have books made. 

3 comments:

  1. Danise! You won the coffin trinkets! Please email me your address at krishubick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very clever afterthought masking demo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute gargoyle!
    Danise you always do such great work!
    Willow

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam