Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Altered Match Box/Japanese doll

I decided to make a Japanese tea room for my match box.And I'm making a tiny (TINY)doll to go along with it.So I used my sculp epoxy for the head and the hands and feet.With wire for the body.Then I used some cotton string and wraped the wire to make the body.Tacky glue is what I used to keep everything in place.The face was pressed into a small sun embelishment..so I kind of cheated on that but cripe the darn thing was sooo small (1/4")

1 comment:

  1. I love your tiny doll! I've never heard of Sculpt Epoxy before, it gives great results.


Please no spam